Website Terms & Conditions of Use:
The term 'Wonky Group' or 'Wonky Food Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is registered address. Our company registration number is 10909702 registered in the UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Wonky Food Co Online Shop Terms And Conditions:
Please read the following carefully before you complete your transaction with the Wonky Group Ltd
This page details the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (“Products”) listed on our website www.wonkyfoodco.com to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products or Subscriptions from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products and Subscriptions, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
- Information about us: www.wonkyfoodco.com a site operated by Wonky Group Ltd registered address
- Payment and Order process: You can pay for Products purchased from www.wonkyfoodco.com using any of the following cards: Visa Credit Card, Mastercard and Visa Debit/Delta. Regrettably, we do not accept Switch, Paypal and Visa Electron. You must give us authority for payment at the time of order. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure our site is secure, and we believe it is secure, we do not provide any undertaking nor do we accept any liability should there be a breach or failure of security. We use a 3rd party payment system (shop rocket ) to process all transactions. It is your responsibility to be aware of their T&Cs and Cookies policy. We do not accept payment by cheque If any legal action is brought by The Wonky Food Co to collect monies, the member will pay the face amount of the cheque, plus interest thereon at the rate of two per cent (2%) per month, plus expenses incurred during collection. Title to all merchandise passes to the member when full payment is received. There are several mandatory fields which you must complete to enable us to process your order and allow us to contact you should we need to discuss your order. Please complete all fields carefully and accurately. All card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not deliver any Products prior to these checks and authorisations being completed. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to us, we cannot accept your order, and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. The main characteristics of the goods sold through this Site are set out on the pages picturing them. Every effort has been made to display the colours of the goods as accurately as possible. However, because the colour you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that the colours of the goods purchased by you will be the same as the colours shown on your monitor. Should we accept your order, the price applicable to goods ordered by you shall be that shown on the Site at the point at which your order is placed. The period for which this price is valid is limited and we can only guarantee this price to you for orders placed that day (unless a longer period is stated specifically in the description given). We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors or misprints which we later discover. We will notify you of any such error to discuss the correct price and seek agreement to proceed with the sale at the correct price or to refund the incorrect price without receiving the goods. The sales tax applicable to your order will depend on a number of factors which we will establish at the point of placing your order, including the type of goods ordered. The contract for our sale and your purchase of the goods shall be made at the time of dispatch. Prior to such time there is no legal agreement in place. The goods purchased by you will be dispatched to you by the method of delivery indicated within 14 days of the date of your order. We will inform you of the non-availability of any goods ordered by you within 14 days of the date of your order and will refund your credit card the full amount paid in respect of such goods within 14 days of your order.
- Delivery Instructions and Advice: Deliveries are made usually during business hours on Monday to Friday; to ensure prompt delivery, If no-one is available to sign for the parcel, our delivery company will leave a contact card with instructions for customer to call their local depot. If the customer does not then call their local depot, the parcel is returned to us after a week - the cost of which will be passed on to the customer. It is your responsibility as a customer to contact your local depot to arrange re-delivery. If the parcel is returned to us and you do not wish us to re-send it, only the cost of the product minus the initial delivery charge and the return charge will be refunded. To re-send the parcel will incur a further delivery charge of £7.50. Please note that all orders must be signed for. Neither we nor our carrier will be liable for non-receipt of the goods. We will deliver to the address as you have entered it on the order. We cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect or incomplete. Please check the delivery address if you are uncertain. If you request a delivery to a business, we shall consider the delivery to be successful, if it is delivered to a reception area and signed for by a representative at that address. Delivery can take up to 15 days from the date we receive your order, although every effort will be made to dispatch earlier. Do not accept damaged goods. If goods fail to arrive after 7 days, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 9am-4.45pm). We do our best to secure delivery within 7 days of the date of your order, but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control. Please note that we can only deliver products to a UK address. We regret to inform you that we are only able to ship our products to addresses within the UK.
- Returns, Refunds of Products: We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible. To arrange this, please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com Please note we cannot replace any products that have been opened. Any returned products must be returned to us in good condition, with all packaging intact. All refunds and reimbursements/exchanges will be arranged within 30 days of our acceptance after the safe receipt of the returned goods. Any product returned must be within its original packaging, contain the relevant paperwork and be adequately packed to avoid any possible damage. The cost and risk of returning the product is the responsibility of the customer and a proof of delivery service must be used. You should confirm to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that the return is being made prior to sending it to: The Wonky Food Company Woodstock Lodge, Blenheim Park, Woodstock, Oxon, OX20 1PP. The courier must be informed of breakages or shortages at the time of delivery. We may not (at our sole discretion) accept any claims for breakages or shortages unless they are stated on the couriers’ documentation. We must have confirmation of these breakages or shortages within 2 working days of delivery. Photographic evidence is required by our carrier company if an item has been damaged during transit.
- Prices, Availability and Promotions: Please note we have endeavored to ensure the accuracy of all information on our site. The prices payable for the Products that you order are clearly set out on our site. All prices are quoted inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the Products does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. Prices, promotions and specifications can change without notice and Products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors or misprints which we later discover. We will notify you of any such error to discuss the correct price and seek agreement to proceed with the sale at the correct price or to refund the incorrect price without receiving the goods. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular Product we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Our Liability: We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased. This does not include or limit in any way our liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (iii) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability. We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings and/or loss of data).
- Contact Us: If you have an order query, please e-mail us at email@example.com or in writing to The Wonky Food Company Woodstock Lodge, Blenheim Park, Woodstock, Oxon, OX20 1PP Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all rights including those in copyright in the content of this website are owned by or controlled by The Wonky food Co
- Waiver: If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
- Severability: If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us, relating to the subject matter of any Contract. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, (and the documents referred to in it), neither of us relies on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (“Representation”) of any person (whether a party to that Contract or not) other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions. Each of us agrees that the only rights and remedies available to us arising out of or in connection with a Representation shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- Our Right to vary these Terms and Conditions: We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect, amongst other things, changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you your order.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law.
The Wonky Food Company